Best price Drylin W1080-B Linear Guide Camera Slider, Predrilled
- Camera slider for mounting camera equipment to use in sliding and panning video applications
- 1,079 lb. static load capacity for supporting camera weight
- Dry-lubricated anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and low maintenance care
- 107 x 1,000 mm guide rail holds the slider’s carriage and has predrilled, tapped holes for mounting to tripods
- Carriage screws adjust to increase or decrease slide friction
This Igus DryLin W1080-B dry-lubricated camera slider has an anodized aluminum construction, a predrilled 107 x 1,000 mm guide rail, and an adjustable carriage to mount cameras for sliding and panning video shots. With a 1,079 lb. static load capacity for supporting camera weight, the slider is dry lubricated for oil-free, low maintenance care, and its anodized aluminum construction is lightweight and resists corrosion and tarnishing. Cameras with medium-sized lenses can be mounted to the camera slider’s 100 mm long carriage plate. The carriage fits onto the 107 x 1,000 mm guide rail for linear sliding, which comes predrilled with 3/8″-16 holes for mounting to tripods or other surfaces. Four plastic bearings help reduce sliding noise and friction. The camera slider’s resistance adjusts by tightening or loosening the carriage’s screws on the guide rail with an included Allen wrench, and it comes with four bolts to help prevent carriage misalignment. The camera slider has an assembled weight of 4 lb., and it is suitable for cameras with medium-sized lenses and for use in amateur and professional video applications.
Igus manufactures polymer chains and cables, linear guides, bearings, and other power transmission products for a variety of industries. The company, founded in 1964, is headquartered in Koln, Germany.